Heading to the final year of the SAP Open? Make sure you enter our competition to win two tickets to watch the SAP Open exhibition match featuring three-time SAP Open champion and former world No. 1, Andy Roddick, who will team up with 22-time Grand Slam Singles Champion and female sporting icon Stefanie Graf. The formidable pair will face the equally distinguished team of former three-time Grand Slam Singles Champion Lindsay Davenport, and two-time mixed doubles champion and former American Davis Cup player Justin Gimelstob.
Winners of the tickets will also receive access to the exclusive SAP Ace Club hospitality area located within the pavilion and seats located in the baseline lower bowl area, a short walk from the Club.
Sounds like fun? Enter by telling us in the comments section below in 25 words or less who you want to win the SAP Open and why.
Now for the fine print...
1. The competition ends Thursday, 14th February 5pm EST
2. To enter you must leave a comment on this blog post sharing who you want to win the SAP Open and why.
3. Entry is limited to one comment per person.
5. Please enter an frequently used email address when prompted in the comment section.
6. The winners will be notified via email.
7. Should the winner fail to make contact via return email within 12 hours of notification a new winner may be selected, so make sure you check your inbox on Thursday night.
8. This contest is for tickets only. It does NOT include travel or hotel accommodations. Tickets will be reserved in your name on site.